Saturday 3 February 2018

Eyes under the Super Blue Blood Moon


"We have no rights
 to judge others
 before we walk miles
 in their shoes."
source
It’s been 3 days since that once per hundred years event happens. I would like to share a story which happened that night in the super blue blood moon, January 31, 2018, the last day of the January this year. And here it is! 

--- --- --- --- --- 

It was 9 pm when I rode my motorcycle along the road and as I could see the traffic was still heavy in this kind of time. Huh. I tried to pull up the gas and hoped I could arrive home sooner.

There was a wide field in front of my house which was a place where you could see the sky crystal clear. I came over the road and just some meters more I arrived at home. Eyes was staring at me when I just looked back at him from inside my helmet.
“What is this guy doing here in the middle of the field with no shirt *of course he used a pants, well, he must be doing meditation! It’s lunar eclipse now."
I parked my motorcycle and saw my brother was seeing the same guy from a far and I was like
“Is he your friend? what is he doing there? Staring to the moon, talking don’t know what.”
“He’s been there for an hour, I don’t even know why” he said and left me alone.
By the space of the fence I observed him intently in distance, once in a while he sucked his cigarette, then talked to no one, and did the same thing again and over again. I just didn’t know what was on his mind. 

I was annoyed by this boring show and shouted so he could hear me and realize that someone had been staring at him since last 20 minutes. Split the second he stared at here, the place I spied on him. He stood and ran over the road approached my house. I was so surprised then went into house and locked the door. I could feel the cannonading from the floor by his stride. He then hammered on the door heavily like a mad. It was scaring. I screamed very loud so my brother would come and help me to keep this house safe from this mad guy.
“ Why are you still here? Still looking at that guy? Come on! You are the one who always tells me to stop doing something useless. Go inside and sleep!” said my older brother.
All the things I have told you about the guy in the previous paragraph was just my thoughts. The mad guy didn’t even move centimeters away from his first place and ignore my last shout which I did to get his attention. He was still there with his cigarette and talked to no one. I went to my room and checked my social media account which was full feed pictures of red moon in the dark sky. 

Well, until now. I didn’t know the guy in front of my house and what he was doing there. One I know, he didn’t something bad to me and didn’t even notice me. I felt sorry about thinking bad and calling him as a mad guy which was he might be stressed or something bad happened to him or I just didn’t know everything about him. I have no rights to judge others before I walk miles in their shoes. Whoever and what ever you were thinking. I hope you get a better life!

2 comments:

  1. Wow??? You're no beginner at all. Nice blog, Nuchan! I love itttt hehehe. Keep it up, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously? :D very happy to hear that! I am still practising.
      Thanks for visiting Feb :)

      Delete