Friday 26 January 2018

Unnamed Post


picture

Hello peopleeeeee!

It is been a long time ago since my last post and I am so excited to write something down again. If I am not mistaken, it was on my second year in high school I posted my last post and now, yeaaay I am already on my first year at university. And huh, I am getting older *cryinginthecorner

Well I know that my English have not pretty well yet, but bravely want to challenge myself to start making article in English. It is such a hard thing because even if I have to post in Bahasa, it is still a bit hard for me, let alone in English. I do not exactly know what I want to say in this post. There must be some mistakes on grammar or you can say that as messy English hikssss I know and one day I am sure that I will be laughing at my old post (which actually this post) just the way I laughed few days ago to my old post, and I was like “did I really write this post?” I tell you what, there is no any other purposes but only for self-improvement and to get a better English over the time.

I actually have thought about this, making article, thinking about this like all the time, when I was eating, bathing, studying, even driving to campus thinking about idea what I am going to share to my blog reader. It might be about a month, but only by now it is happened. But, OMG. I think I am getting gajeeee (read: ga jelas) and gajeeeer (read: lebih ga jelass) (?). OK then. The point is I just want to accost my readers that might actually go away because of my very long vacuum -_-

I think it is enough for today, for this post, for this mosssssst gaje article. See you on my next posts. Hope I have the chances. Thanks :)

"You might ask about the pict at the beginning of this post,
well I just found it on pinterest and wanted to put it there."







2 comments: